Additionally, this unit supports controlling the matrix and video wall modes of connected VoIP units. The settings of all connected Transmitter/Receiver units, including IP address, netmask and extender status are clearly displayed within the WebGUI. The WebGUI is easily accessed via a web browser over a normal network connection or by directly connecting an HDMI display and USB keyboard & mouse to the unit. A trigger input interface is also provided to allow the easy addition of a remote control keypad, or other trigger-supporting products, which can be installed within a podium or within a table in a conference room or classroom. This interface can allow the user to activate stored presets with the simple press of a button. Standard control is available via WebGUI (remote or local), RS-232, Telnet and IR Remote.
- Enables the management and configuration of multiple compatible Video over IP (VoIP) extenders through a single WebGUI
- Supports point-to-point (unicast) and multi-to-multi (multicast) routing selections
- Control over both matrix and TV wall modes using WebGUI presets
- Definable display groups
- WebGUI clearly displays the status of all connected Transmitters and Receivers, including IP address, channel selection, etc.
- HDMI output displays the WebGUI and system status
- Supports the use of a USB mouse and keyboard to locally control the WebGUI (Optional)
- Can be powered by Ethernet switches supporting the IEEE 802.3af-2003 PoE standard (Optional)
- Trigger Control Keypad support for easy, single-button, preset activation (Optional)
- Standard control is available via WebGUI (remote or local), RS-232, Telnet, and IR Remote
|Inputs ||1x USB Type-A [1x KEYBOARD / MOUSE / SERVICE Propriety Data]|
5x Terminal Block 2-pin [5x Trigger]
1x 3.5mm [1x Infrared Receiver]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x RJ-45 [1x LAN 1 (PoE) IP Control]
1x RJ-45 [1x LAN 2 IP Control]
3x 1-Pin Terminal Block [1x RS-232]
1x Terminal Block 5-pin [1x RESERVED CONTROL]
|Dimensions ||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||250g|
|CYP EU Model #||IP-CS7|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.