- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently in connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a HDMI source up to 8 outputs without signal loss
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 specifications
- upports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Maximum resolution bandwidth is 165 MHz
- Provides multi-channel I2S digital audio output, with sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports both compressed and uncompressed multi-channel audio
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs ||8x HDMI [8x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||300mm [W] x 104mm [D] x 25mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||906g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.