- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently in connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits 3 HDMI sources up to 8 outputs without signal loss
- Compliant with HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 specifications
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Maximum resolution bandwidth is 165 MHz
- Provides multi-channel digital audio output, with sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports both compressed and uncompressed multi-channel audio
- Remote control
- Full HD 1080p supported
|Inputs ||3x HDMI [3x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x DE-9 [1x RS-232 Data]
|Outputs ||8x HDMI [8x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||436mm [W] x 116mm [D] x 44mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||1600g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.