- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently in connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a HDMI source up to 4 outputs without loss
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- upports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Maximum resolution bandwidth supports 165 MHz
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers, or more if using high quality cable
- Each of the buffered output can run up to 12 meters @1600x1200
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs ||4x HDMI [4x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||102mm [W] x 141mm [D] x 38mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||550g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.