- Motion adaptive 3-D de-interlacing and 3D Y/C separation with CVBS input
- Automatic 2:2/3:2 film mode detection and correction
- Automatic NTSC/PAL video format detection and frame rate conversion (from 50Hz to 60Hz)
- Automatic 3D noise reduction
- Supports one dimensional CTI (Chroma Transient Improvement) and LTI (Luminance Transient Improvement) for edge improvement
- OSD menu for picture quality adjustment
- Supports HD timings from 480p@60 Hz to 1080i/p@60 Hz and PC timings from VGA@640x480 to WUXGA@1920x1200
- Two ways to control the CM-1392M, either using an IR remote control or the control panel on the device
|Inputs ||1x RCA [1x Composite Video]|
1x Mini-DIN-4 [1x S-video]
2x RCA [1x Stereo (L/R)]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||125mm [W] x 123mm [D] x 30mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||400g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.