- Power management system that can provide voltage controlled current on each port, with the ability to show real-time measurement results on the built-in OLED screen
- PC software application with the capability of collecting voltage current variation data in time and using RS-232 protocols it can create tables and charts of historic data
- Supports adjustment of voltage and current to allow the maximum usage on each channel
- Supports 12V/6.67A power input
- Supports overall power consumption up to 80 watts
- Supports up to 8 power outputs with professional pluggable 2-pole 3.5mm Terminal Blocks
|Inputs ||1x DE-9 [1x RS-232 Data]|
1x USB Mini-B [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||8x Terminal Block 2-pin [8x Power Block]|
|Dimensions ||340mm [W] x 111mm [D] x 30mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||935g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.