Advanced and robust EDID management provides detailed control over your video environment. 10 basic test patterns are also included which can be output at 16 different video resolution timings, useful for verifying the HDMI signal path in your system. The included automated pattern and timing test features provide an easy way to test the capabilities of a connected display by cycling through selected resolutions or patterns. This unit has a comprehensive OSD menu and is controllable using front panel controls.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- 1 HDMI input and output
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video signals
- Supports Deep Color up to 16-bit at 1080p@60Hz
- Supports current 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats in bypass mode
- Selectable scaling or bypass for 1080p/4K sources (all other resolutions are passed without scaling)
- Color space conversion options for 4K output
- Includes 10 test patterns for on-site display testing
- Automated multi-timing and pattern testing function
- Advanced EDID management
- Compact design
- Controllable via front-panel buttons with OSD
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x USB Type-A [1x EDID MANAGEMENT / SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||128mm [W] x 75mm [D] x 29mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||300g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.