- Supports 1 IR Learning input, 8 IR Blaster outputs, 8 Trigger inputs, 8 Relay outputs, 2 COM ports, and 4 Ethernet ports
- Supports an IR learning function which captures the IR signal broadcast by your remote when you press a button for retransmission as a part of a macro
- Supports trigger inputs with a voltage range of 0~15V (triggers at 5V)
- Supports Baud rates from 4800bps to 115200bps
- Supports 10/100 Ethernet network connections
|Inputs ||1x 3.5mm [1x IRL (IR Learning) Infrared Receiver]|
8x Terminal Block 2-pin [8x Trigger]
1x USB Type-A [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||8x 3.5mm [8x Infrared Emitter]|
2x DE-9 [2x RS-232 Data]
8x Terminal Block 2-pin [8x Relay]
4x RJ-45 [4x IP Control]
|Dimensions ||432mm [W] x 181mm [D] x 49mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||2186g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.