Any of 4 different HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including quad view and PiP with the output being sent to 2 mirrored HDMI outputs ([email protected]/60Hz output supports quad view and full screen only). Management of input/window routing, position and sizing can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls as well as by WebGUI, RS-232, Telnet, and IR remote control options.
- HDMI inputs and outputs with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compatible with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to [email protected] (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- 4 HDMI inputs and 2 mirrored HDMI outputs
- Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when switching sources in both full screen and multi-window modes
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), side by side, 3+1 quad view, and 2×2 quad view display options with independent audio source selection
Note: [email protected]/60Hz output supports 2×2 Quad View only and is limited to 1080p/4K sources.
- Supports the ability to store a multi-window arrangement as a preset that can be recalled later
- Each window can have a border with a selectable color
- Uploadable and freely positioned graphic logo support
Note: The logo and border features are not available when the output is set to [email protected]/60Hz.
- Supports easy adjustment of window size, position and settings in the PiP windowing mode via the WebGUI
- Matrix mode supports input and output resolutions up to [email protected] with a single shared audio source (Outputs are mirrored at higher resolutions)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote
|CYP EU Model #||EL-42PIP|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.