- HDMI with HDR, 3D & 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports CEC bypass
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 70m/230ft at 1080p and 35m/115ft at 4K
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 48V PoH, and Control (bidirectional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- Integrated AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) activates when the bandwidth requirements of the source are beyond 10.2Gbps (340MHz) allowing for sources up to 18Gbps (600MHz) to be sent to a compatible Receiver with no loss of visual quality
- The AVLC feature allows manual selection between High Quality Mode (Full bandwidth) and Standard Mode (Lower bandwidth, useful for longer cable runs with 4K sources)
- Supports standard 48V PoH from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD) (compatible Receivers only)
|CYP EU Model #||PUV-1710LTX-AVLC|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.