The IR Extender and the IR Repeater Box are perfect for controlling source devices over long distances using CAT5 Cable. By using the built-in IR Receiver of the IR Repeater, users are able to control up to five sources (with the original remote controls) at the same time at a distance of up to 250m. There are no space limitations with these devices, which means even if the sources are in a different room or even another floor than the display, the performance stays the same. The IR Extender and the IR Repeater Box give users an easy and convenient way to control their desired source. If however, users only wish to control sources in the same room then the IR Repeater Box will be enough to control up to 2 sources. The IR Extender Box is designed for longer distances and extra source device control than the IR Repeater Box.
- Supports up to 5 outputs (3 for Infrared Extender, 2 for Infrared Repeater)
- Control source devices anywhere within 250 m, can be run through walls and ceilings
- Transmits infrared signals only
- It allows the use of existing remote controls
- Only one IR Receiver is needed
- IR Receiver's frequency range is 30~50 kHz
|Inputs||1x RJ-45 [1x IR Propriety Data]|
|Outputs||3x 3.5mm [3x Infrared Emitter]|
|Dimensions||62mm [W] x 50mm [D] x 23mm [H]|
|CYP EU Model #||PU-IR03|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.