The multi-window output is sent to a single HDMI output at scaled resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz along with the selected audio source. The HDMI output supports up to LPCM 7.1 digital audio while the analog audio output supports up to LPCM 2.0. Each of the 2 HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including Picture-in-Picture, Side-by-Side, or freely positioned (with layer priority control). Each window can also be mirrored, flipped, swapped, or frozen (with live audio). Chroma keying and a custom uploadable logo/graphic are also supported.
By using the optional Windows PC application, the user can use their PC to generate images or text to be overlaid on top of a live HDMI input in real time. This unit can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls (with OSD) as well as by WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR, and 8 direct trigger inputs.
- HDMI & HDCP 1.3 compliant
- 2 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- Inputs support HD resolutions up to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Output supports HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports audio pass-through of LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1 sources via HDMI
- Balanced analog stereo audio extraction support via 5-pin terminal block (LPCM 2.0 only)
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), Side-by-Side, and free positioning window modes
- Easy individual window size, position and layer priority adjustment
- Supports per-window mirror, flip, and image freeze (w/ live audio) functionality
- Chroma key support
- Uploadable logo support
- Support for the Windows PC “Widget Overlay” software to simplify the process of generating text or graphics to use with keying/overlay. (Optional)
- 8 Trigger inputs for easy remote control of the unit with optional keypad
- Supports front panel buttons (with OSD), WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR, and Trigger controls
|Inputs ||2x HDMI [2x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 3.5mm [1x Infrared Receiver]
1x DE-9 [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ-45 [1x IP Control]
5x Terminal Block 2-pin [5x Trigger]
1x USB Type-A [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x Terminal Block 5-pin [1x L/R Stereo (Balanced)]
|Dimensions ||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||652g|
|CYP EU Model #||EL-21PIP|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.