CPLUS-V2T - 4K HDR 1×2 HDMI Splitter
Standard Shipping - $9.90 (ETA: 3 days)
Shipped to you by courier. 1-3 day service depending on your location. For remote locations allow 3-5 days. No PO Box addresses.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Pick up from our Sydney warehouse at 84-90 Parramatta Road, Summer Hill, NSW 2130
This Splitter is an advanced solution providing high performance audio and video support including HDR and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0a specification. 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including [email protected] (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be passed along to 2 outputs. Pass-through of multiple digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz are also supported. An independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance.
When a mixture of displays with different specifications are connected, each output will automatically scale 4K to 1080p or apply color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0), as appropriate, based on each connected display’s EDID. Support for the CEC “active source” command to periodically reset input selection on CEC-compatible connected displays is also included. This unit is controllable via simple front-panel switches with easy to read informational LEDs.
- HDMI with HDR, 3D & [email protected] support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- 1 HDMI input and 2 HDMI outputs
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, [email protected]/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video signals
- Supports current 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream audio formats
- Automatic 4K to 1080p down-scaling and color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0) for each independent output based on each connected display’s EDID
- Independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance
- Simple to use EDID management options
- Support for the CEC “active source” command to periodically reset input selection on CEC-compatible connected displays
- Controllable via front-panel switches
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x USB Mini-B [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs||2x HDMI [2x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||128mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 20mm [H]|
|CYP EU Model #||QU-2-4K22|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.