CH-2538TXPLWPKD - 4K60 (4:4:4) 2×1 HDMI/VGA over HDBaseT Wallplate Switcher with PoH (PD) (2 Gang UK)
Standard Shipping - $9.90 (ETA: 3 days)
Shipped to you by courier. 1-3 day service depending on your location. For remote locations allow 3-5 days. No PO Box addresses.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Pick up from our Sydney warehouse at 84-90 Parramatta Road, Summer Hill, NSW 2130
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit). The VGA input supports resolutions up to WUXGA (RB) and with the use of the associated 3.5mm audio input, stereo audio may be embedded as well. To provide maximum compatibility with a wide range of display types, all sources will be automatically scaled to match the preferred resolution and timing of the connected display (as reported by the display's EDID). Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, even 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit), can be supported by converting the signal to 4K@30Hz when necessary.
This unit also supports automatic input selection between the HDMI and VGA inputs, with hot plug detection, enabling hands-free operation. Additionally, the unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver, which allows for greater flexibility in installations.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 VGA input with 3.5mm mini-jack audio input
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports VGA input resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
- Automatic conversion of 4K@50/60Hz HDMI sources to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) for transmission over HDBaseT
- Automatic scaling of sources to match the native resolution of the HDMI display based on EDID
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, 48V PoH, and Control
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 70m/230ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p and 35m/115ft at 4K
- Automatic input selection with hot plug detection enabling hands-free operation
- Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH (PD) from a compatible HDBaseT Receiver (PSE)
- Wall plate is designed for UK two-gang sized enclosures
- Controllable via front panel buttons and RS-232 (remote or local)
- Front panel LEDs indicate input selection, power and link status
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x HD-15 [1x RGBHV]
1x 3.5mm [1x Stereo(L/R)]
1x USB Type-A [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||1x RJ-45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]|
|PSU: ||12V/3A,PoH 48V|
|Dimensions ||147mm [W] x 46mm [D] x 87mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||250g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.