It is also possible to have the extension system's Transmitter operate in multicast mode, allowing you to send a single AV signal to a large number of Receivers within the same local network. Additionally, that same multicast signal can be used to create large multi-display video walls with amazing simplicity. This system is perfect for both residential and commercial installation environments.
This system also features bi-directional IR and RS-232 pass-through, analog line level in/out, and a microphone input (on the Receiver), providing the user with a variety of audio options. The USB functionality allows the system to act like a remote USB hub which, when combined with the VGA input/output feature, provides a flexible remote KVM platform. Configuration information is provided via On Screen Display (OSD) and control is by WebGUI, Telnet, and front panel controls.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 compliant
- 1×HDMI output, 1×VGA output
- Video, audio and control transmission over TCP/IP in Unicast (point-to-point) or Multicast (single-to-many) modes
- Multi-monitor video wall support with 90° rotation
- HDMI output resolutions up to 4K@30Hz (RGB, 8-bit)
Note: 4K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) sources are automatically converted to 4K@25/30Hz (RGB) for output
- VGA output resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, and Bitstream over HDMI
Note: The optical output on Receivers can only support LPCM 2.0 & Bitstream sources.
- The analog Line In on the Transmitter sends audio directly to the analog Line Out and is inserted into the HDMI output on connected Receivers
- The Mic In on the Receiver sends audio directly to the analog Line Out on the Transmitter
- Both Tx and Rx may powered directly by PoE when connected to a Gigabit Ethernet switch that provides PoE (802.3af)
- Includes 3 LAN ports, allowing multiple Receivers to be daisy chained without the need for an external Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Supports USB keyboard, mouse and storage extension
- Supports IR and RS-232 bypass
- Unit has an info OSD (when unlinked) and can be controlled via WebGUI, Telnet, and front panel controls
|Inputs ||1x RJ-45 [1x PoE Propriety Data / IP Control / LAN Serving]|
2x RJ-45 [2x Propriety Data / IP Control / LAN Serving]
1x 3.5mm [1x MIC IN Stereo(L/R)]
2x USB Type-A [2x USB 1.1 Propriety Data]
2x USB Type-A [2x USB 2.0 Propriety Data]
1x DE-9 [1x RS-232 Data]
1x 3.5mm [1x IR IN Infrared Receiver]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x HD-15 [1x VGA RGBHV]
1x 3.5mm [1x LINE OUT Stereo(L/R)]
1x TOSLINK [1x OPTICAL 2 Channel LPCM]
1x 3.5mm [1x IR OUT Infrared Emitter]
|Dimensions ||231mm [W] x 120mm [D] x 25mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||666g|
|CYP EU Model #||IP-7000RX|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.