- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a HDMI source up to 8 outputs without signal loss
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions-from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p
- Can be cascaded up to a minimum of 3 layers, or more layers depending on the quality of your cable
- Each of the buffered output can run up to 25 meters @ 1080p or 1600x1200
- Accepts multi-channel of uncompressed LPCM or compressed audio signals input from the source device and distributes to each HDMI output port independently without signal loss
- Accepts CEC commands from each display and control other display, communicating through CEC channel (Only CEC-enabled display will be benefited by this feature)
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs ||8x HDMI [8x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||240mm [W] x 103mm [D] x 24mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||1000g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.