CPLUS-V11PE2 - 4K60 (4:4:4) HDMI Audio Extractor (Up to LPCM 2.0) with EDID Management & RS-232 Control
Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) and are capable of providing high quality audio and video performance. This unit supports passthrough of HD and standard Bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz. Built-in EDID management support allows the user select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to upload, download, or edit EDID files.
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compatible with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60 Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60 Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports passthrough of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Analog audio extraction supports LPCM 2.0 sources
- Optical S/PDIF audio extraction supports LPCM 2.0 & Bitstream formats
- Supports HDMI and S/PDIF audio sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Provides EDID management with EDID bypass and 2 user modifiable EDIDs
- PC based EDID management tool support
- Supports RS-232 style control via a Virtual COM port over USB
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x USB Mini-B [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x TOSLINK [1x OPTICAL 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
2x RCA [1x Stereo (L/R)]
|Dimensions ||128mm [W] x 116mm [D] x 30mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||358g|
|CYP EU Model #||AU-11CD-4K22|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.