This unit also features eight USB ports which supply up to 5V/1A power for use with connected AOC (Active Optical Cable) fiber cable extenders. By using these specialized cables your HDMI content can be extended much further than would be possible with normal HDMI cables. The built-in OSD has the ability to display user editable general information text so each output can display up to 2 lines of customized text on top of the video source in the color of your choice. This unit provides an intuitive set of front panel controls with an LCD as well as RS-232, Telnet, WebGUI, and IR remote control options.
- HDMI 2.0a and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- Eight HDMI inputs matrixed to eight HDMI outputs with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Supports six internal EDIDs, eight external EDIDs copied from connected devices, and four user provided EDIDs
- Eight USB ports to supply 5V/1A power to AOC (Active Optical Cable) fiber extension cables
- OSD with user customizable information text
- Controllable via front-panel buttons with LCD, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote
|Inputs ||8x HDMI [8x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x RJ-45 [1x IP Control]
1x DE-9 [1x RS-232 Data]
1x 3.5mm [1x IR IN Infrared Receiver]
1x USB Type-A [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||8x HDMI [8x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
8x USB Type-A [8x AOC Cable USB Power]
|Dimensions ||482mm [W] x 274mm [D] x 49mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||3600g|
|CYP EU Model #||OR-88U-4K22|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.