With a comprehensive EDID management feature that includes the ability to select between six built in default EDIDs, or an EDID copied from a connected sink device, this matrix can solve many interconnectivity problems. Added flexibility comes from the ability to extract audio from each HDMI output’s source and output it as optical digital audio (LPCM 2.0 and standard Bitstream only). Six fully configurable presets are also provided to simplify the routing process. This unit provides an intuitive set of front panel controls with associated LCD, as well as RS-232, Telnet, WebGUI, and IR remote control options.
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compatible with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) and 4096×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 16-bit Deep Color up to 1080p60
- 6 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Display any of 6 high-definition sources on up to 2 HDTV displays simultaneously
- Optical audio extraction paired with each HDMI output (LPCM 2.0 or Bitstream only)
- Supports 6 internal EDIDs or 2 external EDIDs copied from connected devices
- Controllable via front panel buttons with LCD, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, and IR remote
|Inputs ||6x HDMI [6x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x RJ-45 [1x IP Control]
1x DE-9 [1x RS-232 Data]
1x 3.5mm [1x IR IN Infrared Receiver]
1x USB Type-A [1x SERVICE Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||2x HDMI [2x Uncompressed AV and Data]|
2x TOSLINK [2x OPTICAL 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
|Dimensions ||482mm [W] x 276mm [D] x 52mm [H]|
|Net Weight ||2840g|
|CYP EU Model #||OR-HD62CD-4K22|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CYP Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.